Here you can find a variety of examples to illustrate how Optunity can be used in tandem with other machine learning software. We have split the examples per language and library.
To contribute examples, please send us a pull request on Github.
The following examples are available as IPython notebooks in the OPTUNITY/notebooks folder:
- Basic: cross-validation
- Basic: nested cross-validation
- Basic: minimizing a simple function
- Basic: Sobol sequences
- Optimization response surface
- OpenCV: optical character recognition
- sklearn: automated learning method selection and tuning
- sklearn: SVM classification
- sklearn: SVM regression